HFO-1234yf Manifold Gauge Set
An AC manifold gauge is a must-have tool for any service technician who is looking to perform basic pressure check, leak inspection, refrigerant refill or recharge.
The Poly Run HFO-1234yf 2-way piston valve manifold gauge set is specially designed for Auto Air Conditioning System with new type refrigerant HFO-1234yf, and used for the commissioning and maintenance of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. The high-quality design with shock-absorbing rubber coating ensures a long service life.
Many times the first tool used to help diagnosis A/C problems is a manifold gauge set with hoses.
Gauges are used to monitor HVAC/R systems. This model of high-quality manifold gauge set is used to measure pressure of new refrigerant HFO-1234yf.
● Anti-flutter gauges smooth out needle movement
● Easy to read temperature scales on 80mm gauge face (Bar/Psi/℉/℃)
● Easy grip front-facing knobs
● Piston type free-floating valves reduce o-ring wear
● E-Z to re-calibrate gauges to insure accuracy
● Extra large sight glass for visual checks of refrigerant
● Manifold block assembled with (3)12mm- F fittings per SAE J2888
● Red & Blue Nylon barrier hoses with12mm-M fittings on both sides meets SAE J2888, EPA, SAE or UL standards
● Yellow hose 12mm fitting on one side and 1/2 x 16LH ACME on the other meets SAE J2888
● R1234yf high and low side couplers with extended disconnect protection sleeve meets SAE J639 & J2888
Product Specification & Description
● Item No.: PR-1234yf.
● Designation: Manifold Gauge Set for HFO-1234yf Type Refrigerant.
● Aluminium body with sight glass，80mm gauge.
● 3*1.8M charging hoses — red, blue, yellow with special size connectors.
● One set professional quick coupler.
● Scales in PSI and BAR measurements.
● Temperature in ℉ & ℃ measurements.
● Large sight glass for visual inspections.
● Packed in blow case and color box or sleeve can be OEM, when necessary.